Luigi's Mansion Co-Op Luigi's Mansion Co-Op

Great work Jameserton. Incredibly hilarious.

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

Great work!

That was a very good flash animation. I enjoyed it a lot.

Capture The Flag: Ep 3 Capture The Flag: Ep 3

Aeonstars responds:

Thanks John!

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Awesome!

Well done Krinkels. I enjoyed this one a lot and didn't want it to end.

I can't wait for the next one.

Awesome job!

StickDudeKillingArena4:Ex StickDudeKillingArena4:Ex

Good

I've watched all your episodes for this series and this one is pretty good compared to the rest but the music was just ok. Not good, not bad, ok. It just kept on repeating itself and it wasn't a great song to begin with so when it keeps repeating you can just imagine how much that hurts the head.

The 3D effects were pretty good too and I really enjoyed the animation and fight scenes.

Good Job, John~

Typical Call of Duty... Typical Call of Duty...

Right on

Those kids on CoD4 and every other online CoD game are REAL annoying. Why do they have to complain about everything? They make the game seem like real-life. If they win the match they rub it in your face. If they lose the match they have a nervous breakdown.

Great flash. A bit short though. Sounds were good. Graphics were good too.

10/10 :: John~

FIFA09 Mini Commercial FIFA09 Mini Commercial

It Wasn't Good

The submission hurt my eyes because of the amount of times it flashed. You could have added music before submitting it to Newgrounds though. That could have took you like 10-20 Minutes or probably even less. Yeah, 5-8 classes isn't a lot but that's no excuse because then you shouldn't have submitted it especially if you thought you were going to get a low score which seems to be the case. I've seen Fifa 09 commercials and a whole bunch of EA Sports one too bu this one just wasn't good. It flashed too much and it didn't show any game play which you could of added to make it better. Maybe you could have used a program (Fraps) and watched a game play video of it and recorded at the same time. Or possibly the theme you chose for your flash commercial is just too complicated which i think is also the problem.

Overall it was bad, sorry.

theterabyte responds:

It hurt your eyes for the entire movie or for just the first part...?

Megaman - Rockin in paper Megaman - Rockin in paper

Cool!

This flash was really cool!

Well Done!

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Funny!

This song was hilarious!

The flash was done excellent and the song was just hilarious!

Great Work!

Poozy at the Disco Poozy at the Disco

Excellent!

That was awesome!

Not really anything i can say about this flash except it's Awesome!

Nice Work!